-   -   Copy Formula But Keep 1 Common Cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2151-copy-formula-but-keep-1-common-cell.html)

Towmech

Copy Formula But Keep 1 Common Cell

I hope someone can help?
Trying to set up a rate sheet but trying to keep 1 common cell.
Example- cell c13 =sum c12+g3
c14 =sum c13+g3
c15 =sum c14+g3
c16 =sum c15+g3
repeated for onother 250 rows
Tried everthing that I can And read this info centre

Frank Kabel

Hi
in C13 enter
=C12+$G$13

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Towmech wrote:
I hope someone can help?
Trying to set up a rate sheet but trying to keep 1 common cell.
Example- cell c13 =sum c12+g3
c14 =sum c13+g3
c15 =sum c14+g3
c16 =sum c15+g3
repeated for onother 250 rows
Tried everthing that I can And read this info centre

CLR

=sum(C12,$G$3)

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Towmech" wrote in message
I hope someone can help?
Trying to set up a rate sheet but trying to keep 1 common cell.
Example- cell c13 =sum c12+g3
c14 =sum c13+g3
c15 =sum c14+g3
c16 =sum c15+g3
repeated for onother 250 rows
Tried everthing that I can And read this info centre

Towmech

Thanks for the very quick reply worked great.

Great to have people like you to help out.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
in C13 enter
=C12+$G$13