-   -   excel will not open in right worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/21509-excel-will-not-open-right-worksheet.html)

bf

excel will not open in right worksheet

When I open one of my workbooks with multiple spreadsheets, it opens to the
last sheet I had open, then switches to the sheet beside it. How can I get it
to open and stay on the last sheet I had open?
--
bf

Gord Dibben

bf

Perhaps you have some event code in ThisWorkbook that switches sheets?

Hit ALT + F11 to get to the VB Editor.

Select your workbook/project and expand Microsoft Excel Objects.

Double-click on ThisWorkbook. Any code in there?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP