-   -   Compiling email addresses from individual cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/214955-compiling-email-addresses-individual-cells.html)

SwimOff1

Compiling email addresses from individual cells

I'd like to send a single email to a couple hundred associates. Each email
address is listed in a separate cell in a single file column. I've
concatenated the list but can't figure out a way to capture the text (I can
capture the formula but I don't need that) so I can take it and paste it in
the address field. I'm using Excel 2003 SP1.

Bob I

Compiling email addresses from individual cells

Copy, Paste Special, Values

SwimOff1 wrote:

I'd like to send a single email to a couple hundred associates. Each email
address is listed in a separate cell in a single file column. I've
concatenated the list but can't figure out a way to capture the text (I can
capture the formula but I don't need that) so I can take it and paste it in
the address field. I'm using Excel 2003 SP1.

Mike H

Compiling email addresses from individual cells

Hi,

I assume you've done something like this to concatenate the addresses

=A1&";"&A2

Copy the cell with the concatenated addresses in and past then into another
cell with

Paste Special - Values

Copy this cell and paste into the address field

Mike