-   -   Creating a macro to print the date a document was last saved. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/214915-creating-macro-print-date-document-last-saved.html)

Judi

Creating a macro to print the date a document was last saved.

Good morning!

I am looking to add a macro to a workbook that will automatically print the
date last saved (in the bottom right corner, I think).

Can you help?

THANK YOU!

~judi

Judi

Creating a macro to print the date a document was last saved.

By the way, I'm in '07.

"Judi" wrote:

Good morning!

I am looking to add a macro to a workbook that will automatically print the
date last saved (in the bottom right corner, I think).

Can you help?

THANK YOU!

~judi

Shane Devenshire

Creating a macro to print the date a document was last saved.

Hi,

Try adding

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftHeader =
ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties.Item("Las t Save Time")
End Sub

If this helps, please click the Yes button,

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Judi" wrote in message
By the way, I'm in '07.