-   -   Repeated rows when printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/214911-repeated-rows-when-printing.html)

Karen

Repeated rows when printing

When I print an Excel worksheet the first few rows are repeated throughout
the printed document. They are not repeated within the worksheet itself,
just during printing. Any suggestions on how to correct?

Eduardo

Repeated rows when printing

Hi Karen,
I you don't want that rows not to be repeated throughout the print document
go to print Set up and delete the rows, in 2007 go to Page layout, print
Titles, Sheet and delete the rows to repeat

"Karen" wrote:

When I print an Excel worksheet the first few rows are repeated throughout
the printed document. They are not repeated within the worksheet itself,
just during printing. Any suggestions on how to correct?

Shane Devenshire

Repeated rows when printing

Hi,

Choose File, Page Setup, Sheet tab and remove the repeat rows at top

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire