-   -   Printing Simplex on a duplex printer. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/214851-printing-simplex-duplex-printer.html)

jerrybdot

Printing Simplex on a duplex printer.

I was in "record macro" and printed the workbook, then stopped recording to
see what the macro had done. The macro was
ExecuteExcel4Macro _
"PRINT(1,,,1,,,,,,,,3,""\\PRINTEC\PEC003 on Ne02:"",,,,TRUE)"

I want to print simplex on a printer define as duplex. The above work for
the first sheet of the workbook, then it goes back to duplex. I am thinking
that one of the parms I am not using may make this work. Is there somewhere
that I can find out what these parms mean (particularly those I am not using
-- yet). I can copy this macro and specify each sheet; one-at-a-time like
this:
Application.ActivePrinter = "\\PRINTEC\PEC041 on Ne03:"
Sheets("Elec_BS").Select
ExecuteExcel4Macro "PRINT(1,,,1,,,,,,,,2,""\\PRINTEC\PEC041 on
Ne03:"",,,,FALSE)"
Sheets("Elec_IS").Select
ExecuteExcel4Macro "PRINT(1,,,1,,,,,,,,2,,,TRUE,,FALSE)"
Sheets("EStat_1").Select
ExecuteExcel4Macro "PRINT(1,,,1,,,,,,,,2,,,TRUE,,FALSE)"
Sheets("custconsump").Select
ExecuteExcel4Macro "PRINT(1,,,1,,,,,,,,2,,,TRUE,,FALSE)"

But there must be an easier way. Besides, I don't want to have to maintain
this when new sheets are added or old stuff removed. Suggestions on making
the simplex persistant?
Thank you