-   -   Copying data entered into a form to another workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/214789-copying-data-entered-into-form-another-workbook.html)

Zak

Copying data entered into a form to another workbook

Hi

I'd like to know if it is possible to do the following:

1) I have created a form, but as well as wanting the form to copy the data
into a worksheet within the workbook the form was created in, I would like
the same information to be copied into a different workbook at the same time.
Is this possible?

i.e. the form prompts for name, date and time. I would like this info to be
copied into a worksheet in cell ref a4,b4,c4 respectively, BUT also into a
different workbook in cell ref a4,b4 and c4.

Thanking you in advance.