-   -   Compare values in columns and highlight the smallest value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/214777-compare-values-columns-highlight-smallest-value.html)

lihui69

Compare values in columns and highlight the smallest value

Hi

I need to compare the list of values in 4 columns and highlight the
smallest value. How could I achieve that?

Thank you in advance.

David Biddulph[_2_]

Compare values in columns and highlight the smallest value

Use the MIN function. You'll find it in Excel help.
--
David Biddulph