-   -   Populate central worksheet template from multiple worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/214621-populate-central-worksheet-template-multiple-worksheets.html)

wcurtis

Populate central worksheet template from multiple worksheets

I have a worksheet that I copy into a monthly workbook that centralizes my
data. I want to autopopulate that worksheet when I copy it into each
workbook. Each workbook has multiple sheets and each sheet is uniquely named.
I have a macro that counts the data in a column in each worksheet and creates
new columns with the value for 7 different items I am looking for in that
worksheet.
How can I copy my 'template' worksheet into the workbook and have it
autopopulate?
I want the total values for each worksheet to populate into cells for that
worksheet into my central sheet.