-   -   How do I delete the line between 2 cells and merge them into one . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/21447-how-do-i-delete-line-between-2-cells-merge-them-into-one.html)

Eric

How do I delete the line between 2 cells and merge them into one .

Please someone respond I have two cells thatsay the same thing and I can't
figure out how to get rid of the line inbetween them

Gord Dibben

Eric

Not sure what your needs are.

Two cells side by side?

Two cells one above the other?

Two cells far apart?

What is a "line"?

A row or column?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:43:05 -0700, "Eric" <Eric @discussions.microsoft.com
wrote:

Please someone respond I have two cells thatsay the same thing and I can't
figure out how to get rid of the line inbetween them

Ron Coderre

Just guessing what you want he

Select the two cells and FormatCellsAlignment Tab
Check Merge Cells

Does that get you what you want?

Regards,
Ron