-   -   how do I ungrey icons so I can slect them (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/214301-how-do-i-ungrey-icons-so-i-can-slect-them.html)

fizy

how do I ungrey icons so I can slect them

How do I ungrey icons in the tool bar so that I can select them?

Gord Dibben

how do I ungrey icons so I can slect them

There are many reasons why any particular commands are not available under a
certain situation.

The worksheet being protected is the most common.

You have a cell selected and are in Edit mode?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP