-   -   My computer freezes when I use save as. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/21430-my-computer-freezes-when-i-use-save.html)

johnnycoleman16

My computer freezes when I use save as.

why does my computer freezes when I use save as in word, or any office
application?

David McRitchie

This is an Excel group, if you are asking about saving an Excel
file as a Word file, that is one way to destroy your file as far as Excel
is concerned.

Just saving a file in Excel can take awhile. I think everything has to
be recalculated. There is a delete file, and rename associated.
---
HTH,