-   -   Referencing a Rounded number in a LOOKUP command (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/214299-referencing-rounded-number-lookup-command.html)

scott

Referencing a Rounded number in a LOOKUP command

Hello,

I have a cell that is rounding up another cell. Let's call that cell A1. I
have another cell that is looking up the rounded cell, A1, but it is not
outputting the correct number from the referenced table. The look-up array
and output array are both correct. I tested this same command in a separate
file and it works just fine. Also, when I simply input an actual number in
cell A1, my lookup command works fine.

Sheeloo[_3_]

Referencing a Rounded number in a LOOKUP command

=VLOOKUP(A1, C:D,2, False)

If D has numbers before rounding then use A1 without rounding,