-   -   Remove link fr a column of entries (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2141-remove-link-fr-column-entries.html)

Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Remove link fr a column of entries

I know how to remove a link from a single cell. Right click, hyperlink,
remove hyperlink.
I have a column of cells and it is very cumbersome to remove cell by cell.
Is there any way to remove all cells in one action.?
TIA, Rasoul Khoshravan

PeterAtherton

Rasoul

Can you select the entire column and just delete that. Click on the column
column header and press Ctrl + - to delete the whole column.

Else, Select the links, right click, choose delete, Cells up.

Regards
Peter