-   -   How do you eliminate macro warnings if you deleted macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/214091-how-do-you-eliminate-macro-warnings-if-you-deleted-macros.html)

Kristen S.

How do you eliminate macro warnings if you deleted macros

I deleted a macro I created in an Excel spreadsheet but every time I open the
spreadsheet, it gives me warnings about the security.

Don Guillett

How do you eliminate macro warnings if you deleted macros

Remove the module

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Kristen S." <Kristen wrote in message
I deleted a macro I created in an Excel spreadsheet but every time I open
the
spreadsheet, it gives me warnings about the security.

Dave Peterson

How do you eliminate macro warnings if you deleted macros

Debra Dalgleish shows how to clean up all the remnants of macros. You can use
those instructions to look for macros:

http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros