-   -   how do i make sheet tabs look veritical (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/213850-how-do-i-make-sheet-tabs-look-veritical.html)

Raks

how do i make sheet tabs look veritical

I have added many sheets in single workbook, how can i mahe the sheet tabs
veritical as i want them to appear on single screen

Sheeloo[_3_]

how do i make sheet tabs look veritical

I don't think that is possible...

Is your screen height more than its width?

"Raks" wrote:

I have added many sheets in single workbook, how can i mahe the sheet tabs
veritical as i want them to appear on single screen

[email protected]

On Dec 16, 1:48*pm, Raks <Raks @discussions.microsoft.com wrote:
I have added many sheets in single workbook, how can i mahe the sheet tabs
veritical as i want them to appear on single screen

As indicated by another poster I don't think you can either...
however; when I have encountered this type of display "issue" in the
past I simply created a worksheet with a "Main Menu" that is launched
on open, which contains buttons representing each worksheet in the
workbook... a little more work but the end result is more or less the
same and you can format it anyway you want. (ie be more descriptive/
vertical etc)

James

Gord Dibben

how do i make sheet tabs look veritical

This cannot be done.

Right-click on one of the sheet navigation arrows to get a 15 sheet listing
and "more".

Another option................................

You can build a Navigation Toolbar as per Dave's code on Debra Dalgleish's
site. Sorts as well as navigates.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or see this google search thread for the BrowseSheets macro from Bob
Phillips.

http://tinyurl.com/yoa3dw

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:22:10 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Dec 16, 1:48*pm, Raks <Raks @discussions.microsoft.com wrote:
I have added many sheets in single workbook, how can i mahe the sheet tabs
veritical as i want them to appear on single screen

As indicated by another poster I don't think you can either...
however; when I have encountered this type of display "issue" in the
past I simply created a worksheet with a "Main Menu" that is launched
on open, which contains buttons representing each worksheet in the
workbook... a little more work but the end result is more or less the
same and you can format it anyway you want. (ie be more descriptive/
vertical etc)

Hi James
How would I create a worksheet with a "Main Menu"?
Using 2007
--
Martin
©¿©¬

Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

how do i make sheet tabs look veritical

Hi Gord
I just can't get the Navigation Toolbar as per Dave's code on Debra
Dalgleish's site to work
http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Using 2007 instructions
Would there be something you can think of that I'm not doing correctly

I'm missing the Sheet Navigator commands
1. The Sheet Navigator commands should appear at the far right of
the Home tab on the Ribbon..
2. Click the Select a Sheet command, to view a list of sheets in
the active workbook.
3. From the dropdown list, select a sheet, and that sheet will be
activated.

I also didn't use Ron de Bruin's Modify the XML to Add the Buttons
code as I didn't know what I was doing
--
Martin
©¿©¬