-   -   Remove blank row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/213795-remove-blank-row.html)

Riz

Remove blank row

how do i remove blank row from a sheet present at many places, which
restricts me from filtering all data in a sheet.

Jack Gopher

Remove blank row

Just select the whole data range, and sort the data by one of the columns.
The sort action will move all blank rows together to the beginning (or to
the end, depends on teh sort), and then you can easily delete them altogether.

--
Tutorial</a
<a

"Riz" wrote:

how do i remove blank row from a sheet present at many places, which
restricts me from filtering all data in a sheet.

Satyendra_Haldaur[_2_]

Remove blank row

Choose "Blank" at your filter and then Select black rows and delete them at
once. it then open your filter .