-   -   Command Buttons & ActiveX Controls (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/213792-command-buttons-activex-controls.html)

aussiegirlone

Command Buttons & ActiveX Controls

What I would like to do is have a command button on click, to go to another
sheet on a specified cell range in the same workbook. Its just that I do not
know how to create macros or codes to make any command button work. Any help
me would be much appreciated.

Bob Phillips[_3_]

Command Buttons & ActiveX Controls

Public Sub MyButton_Click()
Worksheets("Sheet2").Select

__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"aussiegirlone" wrote in message
What I would like to do is have a command button on click, to go to
another
sheet on a specified cell range in the same workbook. It's just that I do
not
know how to create macros or codes to make any command button work. Any
help
me would be much appreciated.

Dave Peterson

Command Buttons & ActiveX Controls

And to get to a specific range:

Public Sub MyButton_Click()
application.goto Worksheets("Sheet2").range("X99"), scroll:=true 'or false??
End Sub

--

Dave Peterson