-   -   Printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/213658-printing.html)

cantste3

Printing

I have a worksheet that will not print correctly. It will not fill the page
from the top to the bottom and the print is extremely small. I have tried
adjusting the print size and the zoom. I have tried in the print preview
page setup and in the page layout an dview tabs. All to no avail. Part of the
problem is that I have to be able to see the drop down lists amnd they are
really small. When I adjust the print size I can only see a portion of the
form as I am trying to fill it out. maybe I just want too much.