-   -   How do I copy quick access tool bar to another computer? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/213631-how-do-i-copy-quick-access-tool-bar-another-computer.html)

JohnA[_2_]

How do I copy quick access tool bar to another computer?

I would like the quick access tool bar I customized at work on my home
computer. How can I do that?

Ron de Bruin

How do I copy quick access tool bar to another computer?

Hi JohnA

Excel saves your QAT setup in a file named €œExcel.qat€ in:
C:\Documents and Settings\<username\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\OFFICE\Excel.qat

In Vista you can find it here
C:\Users\<username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office \Excel.qat

Note: This file will not exist if you have not customized your QAT

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/imageqat.htm

If you are taking about a QAT for one workbook that you want
to copy to another workbook post back, i have a add-in for this.

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm