-   -   SHADING OF SELECTED ROWS & COLUMNS (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/213630-shading-selected-rows-columns.html)

DESJAL

SHADING OF SELECTED ROWS & COLUMNS

WITH EXCEL 2007 WHEN I SELECT MUTIPLE ROWS OR COLUMNS FOR DELETING OR OTHER
FUNCTION, THE SELECTED ROWS OR COLUMNS SHADING IS NOT VERY OBVIOUS.

FSt1

SHADING OF SELECTED ROWS & COLUMNS

hi
this is a known issue with 2007 with no known fix at this time. I have
suggested that someone post a suggestion to microsoft about this issue so
that maybe they might address the issue and provide a fix. if enough people
complain......

regards
FSt1
p.s. typing in caps is considered by most to be impolite. it is looked on as
shouting.