-   -   Count based on 2 conditions by using vb (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/213618-count-based-2-conditions-using-vbulletin.html)

Jon

Count based on 2 conditions by using vb

Greeting,

I have 5 columns A,B,C,D ,& E. A has the date and B&C have names for shift
workers (day) D& E have shift workers (Night). Also I have 5 cells (G3, G4,
G5,G6&G7). All these Cells is for Search criteria. G3 is Start Date, G4 is
for End date G5 is for Name G6 is for Shift type(Day or Night) G7 is for
calculating how many time employee has appeared in between two date and
selected shift time(day or night)
Also, I have a summary table for storing the values in G7 after name updated
My question is how to store these values in the summary table once I click
on command button?