-   -   Sum Columns in a Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/213562-sum-columns-pivot-table.html)

Jim

Sum Columns in a Pivot Table

Hello,

Is there a way to sum columns in a Pivot Table (between the additional
columns of data I add)? Without having to use multiple pivot tables?

Thanks

smartin

Sum Columns in a Pivot Table

Jim wrote:
Hello,

Is there a way to sum columns in a Pivot Table (between the additional
columns of data I add)? Without having to use multiple pivot tables?

Hi Jim,

A couple thoughts...

One, pivot tables can be made to show column totals automatically.

Two, GETPIVOTDATA might be what you need if you want to obtain the
collective sum of certain columns.