-   -   How can you have two pivot tables on one worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/213481-how-can-you-have-two-pivot-tables-one-worksheet.html)

trainer07

How can you have two pivot tables on one worksheet?

Is it possible to have multiple pivot tables on one worksheet? The various
pivot tables will be using the same source data. I just want to show
different things with each one. Thanks!

Eduardo

How can you have two pivot tables on one worksheet?

Hi,
Just you can copy the PV under the other one and then select the fields you
need

"trainer07" wrote:

Is it possible to have multiple pivot tables on one worksheet? The various
pivot tables will be using the same source data. I just want to show
different things with each one. Thanks!

Herbert Seidenberg

How can you have two pivot tables on one worksheet?

To uncouple multiple PivotTables,
convert the common source List/Table into a range and
give the same range two or more different defined names.
(Include header range)
Go to the source definition for each PT
and enter a different source name for each PT.
Turn the source range back into a
Excel 2007 Table or Excel 2003 List.