-   -   How to update all worksheets before re-calculation? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/213474-how-update-all-worksheets-before-re-calculation.html)

Eric

How to update all worksheets before re-calculation?

There are 5 worksheets with links to internet site, whenever I open this
worksheets, which will automatically update the links for all worksheets.
After one link is updated, it will re-calculate all worksheet before
updating the second link. Would it be possible that all worksheets will be
re-calculated only after all links are updated.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

Eduardo

How to update all worksheets before re-calculation?

Hi,
Set the calculation to manual, and in the last link update you can add the
line to calculate the spreadsheet