ExcelBanter

-   -   How do I change the default color of the tag for insert c... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2134-how-do-i-change-default-color-tag-insert-c.html)

[email protected] December 17th 04 06:29 PM

How do I change the default color of the tag for insert c...

This issue has me perplexed. I don't enjoy the default red color tag while
doing an insert comment. Does anyone know how to change the default color?
Thanks in advance.

tjtjjtjt December 17th 04 11:01 PM

You can't change the color. You could use the Drawing Tools to draw a tiny
little triangle over it (or them) and then give it a fill color.
See http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments01.html for more on comments.

tj