-   -   How do I change the default color of the tag for insert c... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2134-how-do-i-change-default-color-tag-insert-c.html)

[email protected]

How do I change the default color of the tag for insert c...

This issue has me perplexed. I don't enjoy the default red color tag while
doing an insert comment. Does anyone know how to change the default color?
Thanks in advance.

tjtjjtjt

You can't change the color. You could use the Drawing Tools to draw a tiny
little triangle over it (or them) and then give it a fill color.
See http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments01.html for more on comments.

tj