-   -   Where did the "Hide PivotChart field buttons" function go in 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/213327-where-did-hide-pivotchart-field-buttons-function-go-2007-a.html)

Bony Pony[_2_]

Where did the "Hide PivotChart field buttons" function go in 2007?

Hi yet again,
In 2003 it's in Pivotchart dropdown on the toolbar. I miss toolbars .....

Best regards,
Bony

Bony Pony[_2_]

Where did the "Hide PivotChart field buttons" function go in 2007?

It's now a hidden VBA property.

BAH!!

"Bony Pony" wrote:

Hi yet again,
In 2003 it's in Pivotchart dropdown on the toolbar. I miss toolbars .....

Best regards,
Bony

tommcbrny

Where did the "Hide PivotChart field buttons" function go in 2007?

If you select within the pivot table, you should get an additonal selection
that says "PivotTable Tools" with Options and Design beneath it. The Field
Headers selection is on the Options menu.

I miss the 03 style too, I have been adding a ton of stuff to the Quick
Access toolbar in 2007.

Cheers,
Tom

"Bony Pony" wrote:

Hi yet again,
In 2003 it's in Pivotchart dropdown on the toolbar. I miss toolbars .....

Best regards,
Bony

Bony Pony[_2_]

Where did the "Hide PivotChart field buttons" function go in 2

Thanks Tom!

If you sThanks Tom.elect within the pivot table, you should get an additonal selection