-   -   Pivot report and Filter boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/213297-pivot-report-filter-boxes.html)

Bony Pony[_2_]

Pivot report and Filter boxes

Hi again,
In 2003, if you created a pivot report or graph from a dataset, you had the
option to drive the selections from the chart itself or the underlying pivot
table.

In 2007, it seems this can only be done through the pivot table headers. Is
this true? If it is, it's annoying as for my report, I want the graph
visible only.

Is there a way o Lords of Excel?

Best regards,
Bony

Bony Pony[_2_]

Pivot report and Filter boxes

Please ignore this knee jerk question. I just found the PivotChart Filter
button on the ribbon.

It's been a long year sigh .....