-   -   Getpivotdata problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/213110-getpivotdata-problem.html)

al

Getpivotdata problem

Hoping you can help.

I have a Getpivotdata function as per below that successfully returns the
relevant data for all of my records with the exception of one. I believe
this is down to the data itself but as this is based on query results from a
core system I can't change this data.

The Data specifically in question is in cell B43 within my Reports sheet and
contains "US & Canada". I believe that it's the & that is causing the
problem, is there anyway I can adapt my function to cater for this being
valid?

Thanks, Al.

C43 (Reports Sheet):
=GETPIVOTDATA('Remedy Reports'!B$182,$C$32 &" " & "Sum of " &Report!$C$5 &"
" &Report!$B43)

Debra Dalgleish

Getpivotdata problem

Include single quotes around that part of the formula:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

al

Getpivotdata problem

Fantastic - works brilliantly!!

Cheers for your help Debra, really appreciated.

Al.