-   -   Save a worksheet by itself to a new file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/212967-save-worksheet-itself-new-file.html)

Rich

Save a worksheet by itself to a new file

In Excel 2003, I have a workbook with a lot of worksheets. I know how to
email just 1 of the worksheets, but how can I save just one worksheet to a
stand alone file, without saving the entire workbook?

thanks

joel

Save a worksheet by itself to a new file

right click the tab at the bottom of the worksheet (i.e. Sheet1). The select
Move or Copy. On the pop up window under workbook select New Book abd select
the box Mae A Copy.

"Rich" wrote:

In Excel 2003, I have a workbook with a lot of worksheets. I know how to
email just 1 of the worksheets, but how can I save just one worksheet to a
stand alone file, without saving the entire workbook?

thanks

Rich

Save a worksheet by itself to a new file

Thanks a bunch, Joel!!