-   -   Axapta currency format import difficulty (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/212820-axapta-currency-format-import-difficulty.html)

yuppy flyer

Axapta currency format import difficulty

When I copy and paste numbers from MS Axapta into Excel they appear in the
text format 23,18 (this is £23.18) how do I convert this to a number that I
can perform calculations on without re-typing everything?

Thanks

Jim Rech

Axapta currency format import difficulty

Find/Replace?

--
Jim