-   -   Changing Default Accounting Formats (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/212812-changing-default-accounting-formats.html)

Offirh

Changing Default Accounting Formats

Hi,
Does anybody know how can I change the five accounting formats that appear
by default when I click on the Accounting Formats dropdown menu on the Home
tab (Excel 2007)?
Currently when I click that arrow next to the $ sign I see the following 5
currencies:
$ English (U.S.)
£ English (U.K.)
‚¬ Euro (‚¬ 123)
ï¿¥ Chinese (PRC)
SFr. French (Switzerland)

I would like to replace these currencies with some currencies I use more
often.
does anyone know how this can be done?

Thanks!

Srinivasa

Changing Default Accounting Formats

I'm struggling with the same issue for a long time. Would love to hear an
advice here!