-   -   how to show formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/212783-how-show-formula.html)

Don

how to show formula

okay- I have tried for over an hour!
How does one "show formula" on excel in Office '07?
I googled it and found the shortcut CNTRL ~
But there simply MUST be a way to format the spreadsheet to "show formulas"
without a shortcut.
Can someone please tell me where that would be?
Thanks a bunch!
Don

robbie

how to show formula

Click the window button in the top left and go into Excel options, advanced,
scroll down to the display options and toggle on the "show formulas instead
of their calculation result"

Cheers

Robbie