-   -   make cell report zero if it's a negative number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/212732-make-cell-report-zero-if-its-negative-number.html)

Bob

make cell report zero if it's a negative number

If my formula in an Excel cell reports a negative number, for the sake of
adding up values in a column (SUM) how do I get that cell to just report zero
value?

David Biddulph[_2_]

make cell report zero if it's a negative number

=(MAX,0,your_formula)
Or change you SUM to SUMIF, with a condition of greater than 0.
--
David Biddulph