-   -   scroll lock problems! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/212703-scroll-lock-problems.html)

Sam T

scroll lock problems!

hi, i recently reinstalled my 2007 Office and now i notice that everytime i
open an excel file or create a new worksheet the scroll lock is always on! i
cant find the setting to stop it from turning on when i open excel.

i hate to keep having to remember to hit the scroll lock key to disable it
before working on excel. i just want my excel to function normally like
before. i never had this problem ever! anyone knows where the setting is?