-   -   Saving charts and data from one worksheet to another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/212663-saving-charts-data-one-worksheet-another.html)

Anthony Blackburn

Saving charts and data from one worksheet to another

I have several different workbooks, all with data and charts on one
worksheet. I would like to compbine them all into one workbook. I don't see
how I can do that? Thanks

David Biddulph[_2_]

Saving charts and data from one worksheet to another

Move or Copy Sheets/ ...
--
David Biddulph

"Anthony Blackburn" wrote in