-   -   Display a sequence of cell values based on the week (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/212544-display-sequence-cell-values-based-week.html)

Shu of AZ

Display a sequence of cell values based on the week

I have a block of cells with data; A1:L38. There are 169 sequences or types
of these blocks possible. Each individual block coorelates to a week from
Sunday to Monday. Ex. sequence id 43 coorelates to the week of Dec 1 at
00:01 in the morning which is Monday to Sunday the 7th at 11:59 pm. This is
not literally true as the first week I roll this out will actually be
sequence id 1 and so on. If I rolled this out today, next week would be
sequence 2.

So I have 169 weeks of different combinations of these cells contained
within A1:L38.

How can I auto fill a sheet ("Data") with the correct block for the week
that is current when you open the worksheet. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.