-   -   saving office 2003 file to share drive (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/212537-saving-office-2003-file-share-drive.html)

Lisa

saving office 2003 file to share drive

Recently my computer was upgraded from the microsoft office 2003 to
microsoft office 2007 , however when i try to save an excel file that was
created in office 2003 to my share drive i get this error message "
z\purchases.xls" cannot be found check your spelling or try a different path.
i have tried saving it to other paths and get the same message.
The operating system is window XP Professional.
Lisa

dlw

saving office 2003 file to share drive

2007 is saving it with .xlsx instead of .xls