-   -   Copying a Sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/212536-copying-sheet.html)

suse

Copying a Sheet

I recently upgraded to Excel 2007. When I try to copy a sheet to a new
workbook by right clicking and selecting new workbook, it freezes up on me
and won't perform the task. Help!

Don Guillett

Copying a Sheet

Hmm. I just tested this in 2007 with no problem. However, I used to have
this problem in 2003 which may?? have been related to an event macro in the
workbook. I got so I would create the new workbookgoto the old and copy to
the newly created workbook. Try that.
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel