-   -   HOW TO AUTO COLOR CELLS BASED ON FORMULA ANSWERS (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/212501-how-auto-color-cells-based-formula-answers.html)

Merv

HOW TO AUTO COLOR CELLS BASED ON FORMULA ANSWERS

Automating the result cell to show different colors based on answer of
formula cell. I.E. D1 is result of B1/C1. D1=100% Blue fill; 90% to 99% Green
fill; less than 90% Red fill. This is a corporate dashboard.

Sean Timmons

HOW TO AUTO COLOR CELLS BASED ON FORMULA ANSWERS

Highlight column D.

Format/Conditional Formatting

Cell Value is: equal to: 1
Format Patterns Blue

Add

Cell Value is: greater than or equal to: .9
Format Patterns Green

Add
Cell Value is: greater than or equal to: 0
Format Patterns Red