-   -   How do I change my Display Name? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/212447-how-do-i-change-my-display-name.html)

Cheers,

How do I change my Display Name?

Hi Folks,

Apparently my display name has changed, where do I go to change it back?

TIA,
SD

FSt1

How do I change my Display Name?

hi
what version xl are you using????
2003 on the menu bar....Toolsoptionsgeneral tabuser name
2007office buttonexcel optionsnot sure after this.

Regards
FSt1

"Cheers," wrote:

Hi Folks,

Apparently my display name has changed, where do I go to change it back?

TIA,
SD

Gord Dibben

How do I change my Display Name?

In 2003 or earlier...............

ToolsOptionsGeneral

Change the "user name"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:09:00 -0800, Cheers,
wrote:

Hi Folks,

Apparently my display name has changed, where do I go to change it back?

TIA,
SD

Rick Rothstein

How do I change my Display Name?

2007office buttonexcel optionsnot sure after this.

Then select Popular from the list on the left and the User Name option is at the bottom of the options on the right.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

FSt1

How do I change my Display Name?

thanks
i don't have 07 yet but doing reserch.
thanks for filling in the blanks.

regards
FSt1

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

2007office buttonexcel optionsnot sure after this.

Then select Popular from the list on the left and the User Name option is at the bottom of the options on the right.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

T. Valko

How do I change my Display Name?

After you sign in, the sign in button changes to a sign out button. Just to
the left of the sign out button is a "help" link and just to the left of
that is a tiny icon to edit your profile where you can change your display
name.

If this helps, please click the Yes button <g

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Cheers," wrote in message
Hi Folks,

Apparently my display name has changed, where do I go to change it back?

TIA,
SD

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

How do I change my Display Name?

Rather cryptic question, but you guessed correctly. Been so long since I
modified that and Help was not help.
--

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire