-   -   link columns from one worksheet to another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/212200-link-columns-one-worksheet-another.html)

link columns from one worksheet to other

link columns from one worksheet to another

We have a workbook which contains 3 worksheets. Columns A through C in
worksheet 1 need to be linnked to the other 2 worksheet. How do I do this?
thanks!

muddan madhu

link columns from one worksheet to another

Select the sheet1,sheet2 & sheet 3 using ctrl key. ( grouping )

On Dec 3, 12:32*am, link columns from one worksheet to other <link
columns from one worksheet to wrote:
We have a workbook which contains 3 worksheets. *Columns A through C in
worksheet 1 need to be linnked to the other 2 worksheet. *How do I do this? *
thanks!

link columns from one worksheet to other[_2_]

link columns from one worksheet to another

I did and it did nothing. sorry...

"muddan madhu" wrote:

Select the sheet1,sheet2 & sheet 3 using ctrl key. ( grouping )

On Dec 3, 12:32 am, link columns from one worksheet to other <link
columns from one worksheet to wrote:
We have a workbook which contains 3 worksheets. Columns A through C in
worksheet 1 need to be linnked to the other 2 worksheet. How do I do this?
thanks!

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

link columns from one worksheet to another

Hi,

In general we wouldn't link 65,536*3 cells in a worksheet - so a little more
detail might help.

=Sheet2!A1

could be copied down or to the right (on sheet1) as far as necessary.

Or

=Sheet2!A1+Sheet3!A1

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire