Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Usability - drop down box - Arrow INSIDE box?

I can create the drop down list -- but the user must "know" to click in the
cell before the arrow for the drop down appears... How can I
1) have the default display "click to displya CCC list, or List of XXX"
2) How can I have the drop down arrow appear on the default??

It is too hard for unfamiliar users to know to click in the field/cell, then
the drop down arrow appears, then click on the drop down arrow... all this
just to get to the list and select