-   -   Printing page numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/211716-printing-page-numbers.html)

Jeff

Printing page numbers

I want to exclude the first sheet from having a page number on it when I
print the workbook. For example I have a three sheet workbook and I want to
print all three, but I want the footer in the first sheet to be blank, the
second sheet to say '1 of 2' and the third to say '2 of 2'. Thanks for your
help.

KC Rippstein hotmail com>

Printing page numbers

See JE McGimpsey's site:
http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/subs/firstfooter.html
--
Please remember to indicate when the post is answered so others can benefit
from it later.