-   -   VLOOKUP as a vb code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/211638-vlookup-vbulletin-code.html)

Tdp

VLOOKUP as a vb code

How do I change the following as a vb code???
=VLOOKUP(AZ4,Sheet3!A:B,2,0)
--
Tdp

Per Jessen

VLOOKUP as a vb code

Try this:

x = Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Range("AZ4") , Sheet3.Range("A:B"),
2, 0)

Regards,
Per

"Tdp" skrev i meddelelsen
How do I change the following as a vb code???
=VLOOKUP(AZ4,Sheet3!A:B,2,0)
--
Tdp

Tdp

VLOOKUP as a vb code

Thanks Per that seems to work fine
Many thanks
--
Tdp

"Tdp" skrev i meddelelsen
How do I change the following as a vb code???
=VLOOKUP(AZ4,Sheet3!A:B,2,0)
--
Tdp

Tdp

VLOOKUP as a vb code

Just one more question Per
With this code how do I include if the cell is empty then show zero?
--
Tdp

"Tdp" skrev i meddelelsen
How do I change the following as a vb code???
=VLOOKUP(AZ4,Sheet3!A:B,2,0)
--
Tdp

Per Jessen

VLOOKUP as a vb code

Hi Tdp

As you don't write which cell could be empty I assume that it's AZ4.

If Range("AZ4").Value = "" Then
x = 0
Else

"Tdp" skrev i meddelelsen
How do I change the following as a vb code???
=VLOOKUP(AZ4,Sheet3!A:B,2,0)
--
Tdp

Tdp

VLOOKUP as a vb code

Sorry about that.......I forgot.
It works well now. I only made one change to it

If Range("AZ14").Value = "" Then
Range("BB14").Value = ""
Else
Range("BB14").Value =
Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Range("AZ14" ), Sheet3.Range("A:B"), 2,
0)
End If

Many thanks
--