-   -   No color is showing up when cells are selected (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/211523-no-color-showing-up-when-cells-selected.html)

Carol-Ann

No color is showing up when cells are selected

When I select cells, eg. a1:g10, no highting of cells is appearing other than
the column letter and row number. It should be light blue or grey so that we
can see what's selected.
Help Thx.
Carol-Ann

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

No color is showing up when cells are selected

Hi,

Let me guess, you're using 2007? Its not that there's none its just
extremely hard to see. There is a common difficulty seeing the highlight in
2007, I have yet to see a good solutions. You can make it worse by selecting
with the Ctrl key down.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire