-   -   "Object doesn't support this property or method" in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/211421-object-doesnt-support-property-method-excel-2003-a.html)

rhiski12

"Object doesn't support this property or method" in Excel 2003

This message appears every time I open up Excel. Any clues?

galimi

"Object doesn't support this property or method" in Excel 2003

Sounds like code is attempting to execute either in an add-in or one of the
startup folders.

Hold down the left shift key whilst opening Excel.
--
http://HelpExcel.com

"rhiski12" wrote:

This message appears every time I open up Excel. Any clues?

Thanks! Works fine now. Crystal Reports 10 add-in was trying to load. I just got rid of it.