-   -   Unhide multiple sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/211408-unhide-multiple-sheets.html)

albertmb

Unhide multiple sheets

Hi everyone,

Can you please help me? Is there a possibilty of unhiding multiple sheets
at the same time?

Thank you
Albert

Eduardo

Unhide multiple sheets

Hi,
Try this code I got from the comunity
Sub show_all()
Dim ws As Worksheet
For Each ws In Worksheets
ws.Visible = True
Next
End Sub

Hope this will help if yes please click yes where ask if this post was
helpful. Thank you

"albertmb" wrote:

Hi everyone,

Can you please help me? Is there a possibilty of unhiding multiple sheets
at the same time?

Thank you
Albert

Mike

Unhide multiple sheets

Only with vba code. Something like this will work
Sub unHideSheets()
Dim ws As Worksheet
For Each ws In Worksheets
ws.Visible = xlSheetVisible
Next
End Sub

"albertmb" wrote:

Hi everyone,

Can you please help me? Is there a possibilty of unhiding multiple sheets
at the same time?

Thank you
Albert

albertmb