-   -   Can Pivot charts show dates in MMM format (excel 2003) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/211405-can-pivot-charts-show-dates-mmm-format-excel-2003-a.html)

Mally

Can Pivot charts show dates in MMM format (excel 2003)

Hi

I have formatted my pivot table dates in custom MMM format i.e. May, but
they still show as a complete date in the pivot chart e.g. 01/06/2008.

Is there any way of displaying the MMM format in the chart?

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Can Pivot charts show dates in MMM format (excel 2003)

Hi,

Try not to double post.