-   -   Recent Documents List is Empty (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/211403-recent-documents-list-empty.html)

Jeff Granger

Recent Documents List is Empty

(Excel 2007 on Vista Business)

Anyone know why my Recent Documents list has stopped working and is empty?

I have changed the setting for the number of documents diplayed from 17 to
8, but when I take another look it is always back at 17. Also the "i"
information icon next to this box doesn't work.

I have run Office Diagnostics, which found no problems. And I don't have
TweakUI or anything similar installed.

Jeff

Eduardo

Recent Documents List is Empty

Hi Jeff,
Maybe for whatever reason the display documents # was change
go to the excel options, advance, display, and see if Show this number of
recent Documents has anything otherwise complete with i.e. 17